February 20, 2026 | New York

Diddy’s Release Date Pushed to June 2028 Following Prison Phone Incident

Diddy’s time behind bars just got longer. The music mogul’s prison release date has officially been pushed back to June 4, 2028, after what officials describe as an alleged phone violation inside FCI Fort Dix in New Jersey, PEOPLE reports.

The extension comes only a week after Diddy reportedly ran into trouble for a separate incident — being caught with homemade alcohol inside the facility. Sources claimed he was brewing a prison-made drink using Fanta, sugar, and apples, left to ferment for two weeks. Initially, officials planned to relocate him to a different unit, but later reversed the decision, allowing him to remain in his current housing area.

Diddy’s Team Says the Reports Are False

Despite the swirling allegations, Diddy’s representatives are calling the claims “completely false.”

“There have been several false and reckless reports circulating about Mr. Combs,” his spokesperson said. “He has not violated any prison rules. His sobriety and self-discipline are priorities, and he is taking them seriously.”

They added that the phone call in question was a legitimate attorney-client communication, fully protected and appropriate.

“This is only his first week at FCI Fort Dix,” the rep continued. “Rumors will surface throughout his time there. We ask the public and the press to give him the benefit of the doubt, the privacy to focus on his personal growth, and the grace to move forward in peace.”

The statement also noted that Diddy is currently enrolled in the prison’s drug treatment program and working in the chapel library.

A Rough Start to His Sentence

Just before his sentencing last month, Diddy claimed in a letter to the judge that he was “sober for the first time in 25 years,” expressing a desire to change the course of his life.

Diddy was convicted in July on two counts of transportation to engage in prostitution, later receiving a 50-month sentence in October. His original release date was set for May 8, 2028, but the latest reported violation has pushed that back by nearly a month.

Whether more adjustments are ahead remains to be seen — but the road at Fort Dix is already proving turbulent for the Bad Boy founder.

You May like

diddy-slams-50-cent-netflix-documentary
Wordpress featured image (13)
50-Rule
50-cent-diddy-documentary-release-date-title
Sean-Diddy-Combs-Offensive
P. Diddy poses on carpet
Diddy wearing a black tuxedo and bow tie while attending the Vanity Fair Oscar Party red carpet event.
250411-sean-diddy-combs-trial-lr-16aa9e
Wordpress featured image (49)
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

NOW Trending

Blueface (1)
Split image showing Latto holding a microphone on stage in a decorated outfit, next to 21 Savage smiling on the red carpet in a black suit and sunglasses.
Side-by-side photo of Young Thug in a green Celtics cap and white jacket sitting courtside next to Gunna in a sleeveless white vest and sunglasses on a red carpet.
unnamed (6)
medias_2025_06_9kkgcr2vc88-wavenepbanq-pes7grphnrdbfl5pbng_68430b9e90042
artist on stage